Vista Ridge Villa
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 800-250-3161 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to this property
Roads may be hazardous in the winter. Consult WSDOT for road closures and snow warnings. Chains and/or AWD may be needed.
- Get on Interstate 90 East (82 miles)
- Take exit 85 for Washington 970 North toward Wenatchee (0.2 mile)
- Turn left onto Washingotn 970 (0.4 mile)
- Turn right to stay on Washington 970 (10 miles)
- Continue onto US-97 North (35 miles)
- Merge onto US-2 East/Us-97 North via the ramp to Wenatchee (14.5 miles)
- Slight right onto the US-2 East/US-97 North ramp to Okanogan/Spokane (400 ft)
- Continue onto US-2 East/US-97 North
- Use the left two lanes to turn left to stray on US-2 East/US-97 North (12 miles)
- Continue straight onto US-97 North, til you hit Brewster (46.6 miles)
- Traveling North on Highway 97, after you see McDonald’s on your right hand side keep driving for about .5 mile until you see the Apple Avenue Hotel.
- Take a Left after the Hotel onto Old Highway 97
- Stay all the way to the right and continue on Old Highway 97 for about a mile.
- Turn Left onto Plata Road, which is the main gate for Silver Spur Resort
- Plata Rd winds throughout the resort, stay on it until you come across a T intersection for Vista Ridge Road. ----Immediately left of the T intersection is the house, Vista Ridge.
- Travel South on Highway 97 for 53 miles
- Turn Right onto WA-213, travel 0.5 miles
- Turn left onto Old Highway 97, and travel for 9 miles
- Turn Right onto Plata Road, which is the main gate for Silver Spur Resort
- Plata Road winds throughout the resort
- Stay on it until you come across a T intersection for Vista Ridge Road
- Immediately left of the T intersection is the house, Vista Ridge
Please Note: There is a side access point to the community that is on private property. Guests must only come and go via the main gate off of Old Highway 97 regardless of what GPS mapping suggests.